Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wanted BFF and Baby's Daddy

The following people need to contact me as soon as possible...


These ladies need to stop wasting their time and be my BFFs.

Liz Powell


Lissie Maurus


Ellie Goulding


Emily Haines




These men need to impregnate me, or die trying.

Patrick Watson


Ryan Gosling


Andrew Barr


Clive Owen



If you feel like you should be part of this list, write to:

"I Should be Rocking 'N' Rolling with Y.C."
P.O. Box 5142 (<--not my pin number, i promise)
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Send in your photo and top three reasons why you belong on this list.
Also, some cookies. I make better decisions while eating cookies.

1 comment:

  1. I think Clive Owen might've been battling headachey symptoms in that pic above.

    Oh, and Ellie Goulding's a lot cuter than I remembered her being.

    ReplyDelete