With all the Earthquake “fun” lately, I came up with a list of places/times I would NOT like to be when an earthquake hits.
Here they are, in no particular order….
- Driving on the freeway.
- In the shower.
- Just getting out of the shower
- Whilst dancing around naked in the apartment.
- Watching tv. It’s bad enough commercials already interrupt my favorite shows.
- At an amusement park while on one of the rides.
- In an elevator.
- Walking up/down a flight of stairs.
- Crossing a bridge.
- Sitting Indian style at the park/yoga class/home/driveway/or wherever. Or maybe…hmmm.
- While practicing your balance on your left foot.
- At a movie theater.
- Anywhere in downtown.
- Did I already mention pooping?
Those are some of the ones at the top of my head. However, now I’m thinking of a few times/places I wouldn’t mind an earthquake to hit.
- The supermarket. Worse case scenario: trapped in there but won’t starve. Best case scenario: free groceries.
- Whilst Break Dancing/Rocking out/etc. Would make for cool added effects.
- While I’m (and all my loved ones are) out of town.
- While I have no control over what music is being played on the radio and Hotel California is on, and “Bam!” Earthquake right in the beginning of the song so they cut to breaking news. In your face HC!
In conclusion, I think it is safe to say that all earthquakes are assholes.